Best Small Rehab for Mazar-i-Sharif Afghanistan
isn’t in Mazar-i-Sharif Afghanistan
We extend a hearty welcome to clients from Mazar-i-Sharif Afghanistan.
Experiential Recovery in alcohol addiction rehab.
From the ExperientialRecovery.org [experiential recovery] info: “Experiential Recovery involves actions, movements, and activities.” Clients often identify and address hidden or subconscious issues. Clients tend open up because they are focusing on the activity at hand. These walls built over the course of their lives block the things presented in lectures. These walls block recovery and causing relapse. Experiential Recovery goes deep, past the walls. Clients using experiential recovery welcome the honesty required to get to the deeper, real problems.
We are one of the leaders in the growing Experiential Recovery field. Your loved-one while at our facility will provide a permanent effect (one day at a time). He will enjoy the experience. His alcohol rehab recovery plan will be hard but worth the cost both financial and emotional.
Immerse in alcohol addiction recovery.
Our clients have very full days without time to do much other than process recovery. And due to our intensity, some of this processing takes place on a subconscious level. In addition to meetings at our rehab center, our clients will go to 12-step meetings in the Nashville community outside our rehab center. They will also attend one-on-one meetings with our staff.
Integrate into the alcohol addiction recovery community.
Some in recovery tell the newly recovering drug addict or alcoholic that they need to find new play grounds and play mates. Or: “If you hang around a barber shop, eventually you are going to get a haircut.” We have learned that if a recovering drug addict or alcoholic is in early recovery, he should not hangout with their old friends. This will increase the chances of relapse. We agree with these statements and therefore we do something other rehab centers don’t do. We show clients (through client experience) how to find healthy people in their recovery community after our clients leave our rehab facility. We will take our clients to a large number of recovery meetings while they are at our facility. Our guests will learn how to differentiate a healthy recovery meeting from an unhealthy meeting.
Another one of the misconceptions of traditional alcohol addiction rehab centers is they don’t understand that clients leave their center feeling isolated from the rest of the outside world. Your loved-one can learn experience how to integrate himself into his local 12-step recovery community. In a sentence: “How to find healthy friends!!!” Healthy friends that do fun, healthy things!!! Your loved one will need help and support from this 12-step recovery community for the rest of his life. He probably also will want to give assistance to others in his 12-step recovery community.
We understand the problem and we understand the solution.
Each alcoholic and addict is unique. We make each client a unique alcohol and drug addiction rehab plan. Their alcohol addiction rehab plan usually contains a combination of approaches. We don’t know of any other alcohol addiction rehab center that helps clients to implement their alcohol addiction rehab plan with the quality of intensity you will find at our facility. Our client’s experience at our alcohol rehab facility will have a durable, stable effect (one day at a time) and they will appreciate their time here.
Get Clean and Sober!
Stay Clean and Sober!
Our clients get all the tools they need while at our alcohol rehab facility to live sober and clean for the rest of their lives. They will use these tools because they also get the necessary motivation. Addiction Is a disease. Other alcohol addiction rehab centers tell their clients that remission from this disease is similar to remission from the disease of cancer. We tell our clients very clearly that rehab from addiction and alcoholism is more closely related to recovery for an insulin dependent diabetic. An insulin dependent diabetic can live a wonderful life if they take insulin daily, watch their diet, etc. Everyone at our alcohol addiction rehab facility learns that they must live the program of alcohol addiction recovery every day. We believe that an alcoholic or addict who is active in recovery every day can have a life that far exceeds the life of a non-alcoholic or so called normal person.
Laughter, the sound of recovery.
Their alcohol addiction recovery plan will be hard. But there are belly laughs at our rehab center from men who stopped laughing ten years ago. Here at our rehab center, we sometimes say: Many of us learned that it was the laughter that kept us coming back. Do you sometimes believe that your loved-one turns into a different person after they use drugs? Would it be great to have that clean and sober person back in your life permanently after rehab?
We offer Free 12 Step Instructions below,
for those who cannot come to our facility
in Nashville, TN, USA
Video #1: "Do What Works!"
- This video is approximately 3 minutes long.
- To start video, click on video screen. The video might take a moment to load and start.
- If this video does not start, please copy and paste this web page address:
https://solutionsretreat.org/free-12-step-instructions/amp in the Google Chrome browser.
- Current 12 Step membership has grown to over two million ("right now!") with a presence in more than 170 countries. One million copies of the original source literature for all 12 Step programs, the book: Alcoholics Anonymous, are distributed each year in the US alone. This 12 Step source literature has been translated into 67 different languages in hard-copy versions. Click here for reference link.
- Other 12 Step programs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_twelve-step_groups.
- The United States Library of Congress has designated this book as "One of the 88 Books That Shaped America". https://www.aa.org/press-releases/en_US/press-releases/aas-big-book-alcoholics-anonymous-named-by-library-of-congress-as-one-of-the-books-that-shaped-america.
- Time magazine included this book in the “100 most influential books of all time”.https://entertainment.time.com/2011/08/30/all-time-100-best-nonfiction-books/slide/the-big-book-by-alcoholics-anonymous/.
- General information from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Book_(Alcoholics_Anonymous).
- The book, Alcoholics Anonymous, can be read online for free at: https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoholics-anonymous.