Best Small Rehab for Farragut TN
isn’t in Farragut TN
We enjoy working with clients from Farragut TN.
Integrate into the alcohol addiction recovery community.
Some in recovery tell the recovering drug addict or alcoholic that they need to find new play grounds and play mates. Or: “If you hang around a barber shop, eventually you are going to get a haircut.” By this they mean that a recovering drug addict or alcoholic who is in early recovery should not go home and hang around their old friends. Old friends and old places increase the chances of relapse. We agree with this fact and therefore we do something other rehab facilities don’t do. We show clients (through client experience) how to get connected with good people in their recovery community after our clients leave our rehab facility. While at our facility, we will drive our guests to many recovery meetings. Our guests will learn how to tell a strong recovery meeting from an unhealthy one.
One of the misconceptions of conventional alcohol addiction rehab centers is they don’t understand that clients finish their program feeling isolated from the rest of the outside world. It is necessary for your loved-one to learn experience how to blend himself into his local 12-step recovery community. Quite simply: “How to find healthy friends!!!” Healthy friends that are fun to hang around with!!! He will need help and support from this 12-step recovery community for a long time. He probably also will want to give assistance to others in his 12-step recovery community.
Immerse in alcohol addiction recovery.
Our clients have very full days without time to do much other than process recovery. And with all that intensity, some of this processing takes place on a subconscious level. Our clients will go to 12-step meetings in the Nashville community outside our rehab center, in addition to meetings at our rehab center. They will also attend one-on-one meetings with selected volunteers, our staff, and our alumni.
We avoid lectures.
What is the best alcohol rehab solution? What do we do at our rehab center? Let’s all agree we know that lectures don’t work. Lectures may have always been part of your loved-one’s life. Are these lectures working? If lectures worked, your loved-one would have gotten sober years ago. Most conventional alcohol rehab centers use some form of the lecture format. Many therapy meetings (either group or individual) turn into a lecture by the therapist. Traditional alcohol rehab centers may tend to use different names for their alcohol rehab lectures. They are slow to admit that they use an alcohol rehab lecture format. The lecture format is profitable. However, lectures actually make things worse.
Additionally, they eat three meals each day together and usually discuss recovery during meals at our alcohol rehab center. Clients break down the “old ideas” that are ruing your families’ lives.
We offer Free 12 Step Instructions below,
for those who cannot come to our facility
in Nashville, TN, USA
Video #1: "Do What Works!"
- This video is approximately 3 minutes long.
- To start video, click on video screen. The video might take a moment to load and start.
- If this video does not start, please copy and paste this web page address:
https://solutionsretreat.org/free-12-step-instructions/amp in the Google Chrome browser.
- Current 12 Step membership has grown to over two million ("right now!") with a presence in more than 170 countries. One million copies of the original source literature for all 12 Step programs, the book: Alcoholics Anonymous, are distributed each year in the US alone. This 12 Step source literature has been translated into 67 different languages in hard-copy versions. Click here for reference link.
- Other 12 Step programs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_twelve-step_groups.
- The United States Library of Congress has designated this book as "One of the 88 Books That Shaped America". https://www.aa.org/press-releases/en_US/press-releases/aas-big-book-alcoholics-anonymous-named-by-library-of-congress-as-one-of-the-books-that-shaped-america.
- Time magazine included this book in the “100 most influential books of all time”.https://entertainment.time.com/2011/08/30/all-time-100-best-nonfiction-books/slide/the-big-book-by-alcoholics-anonymous/.
- General information from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Book_(Alcoholics_Anonymous).
- The book, Alcoholics Anonymous, can be read online for free at: https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoholics-anonymous.