Best Small Rehab for Anguilla Anguilla
isn’t in Anguilla Anguilla
We enjoy working with clients from Anguilla Anguilla.
Immerse in alcohol addiction recovery.
Our clients have complete schedules. Most days they cannot do much more than process recovery. And due to our intensity, some of this processing happens on a subconscious level. In addition to meetings at our rehab center, our clients will go to 12-step meetings in the Nashville community outside our rehab center. They will also attend one-on-one meetings with our staff.
Laughter, the sound of recovery.
Their alcohol addiction recovery plan will be very difficult. You will probably be interested to learn that we hear belly laughs at our rehab center from men who stopped laughing five years ago. Here at our rehab facility, we have a saying: Many of us learned that it was the laughter that kept us coming back. Do you feel like your loved-one changes into a different person when they drink alcohol and use drugs? Would it be great to have that sober and clean person in your life again permanently after rehab?
Does your loved-one from Anguilla Anguilla need alcohol and drug treatment?
Can your loved-one get clean and sober? Is this a point of frustration for you? You are not alone Our support team has been through the valley your loved-one is in now. At one point in their lives, members of our staff have used narcotic substances. Eventually, the consequences of our alcohol and drug addiction lifestyle caught up with each of us. We changed! And change is possible! With help.
Integrate into the alcohol addiction recovery community.
A newly recovering drug addict or alcoholic needs to find new play grounds and play mates. Or: “If you hang around a barber shop, eventually you are going to get a haircut.” It has been our experience that when a recovering drug addict or alcoholic in early recovery should not go home and hang around their old friends. If they do they increase the probability of relapse. We agree with these facts and we do something other rehab centers don’t do. We show clients (through client experience) how to get connected with healthy people in their community after our clients leave our rehab facility. While at our facility, we will drive our guests to a large number of recovery meetings. Our clients will learn how to tell a healthy recovery meeting from an unhealthy one.
One of the follies of traditional alcohol addiction rehab centers is they don’t understand that clients finish their program feeling isolated from the rest of the outside world. Your loved-one will learn experience how to integrate himself into his local 12-step recovery community. Simply: “How to find healthy friends!!!” Healthy friends that do fun, healthy things!!! Your loved one will need people from this recovery community for a long time. He probably will also want to provide support to others in his 12-step recovery community.
Get Clean and Sober!
Stay Clean and Sober!
While at our alcohol rehab facility, our clients get all the tools they need to live sober and clean for the rest of their lives. They will use those tools since they have the motivation that is necessary to use those tools. Addiction Is a disease. Other alcohol addiction rehab centers tell their clients that remission from this disease is similar to remission from the disease of cancer. Our clients are told that rehab from addiction and alcoholism is more similar to recovery for an insulin dependent diabetic. An insulin dependent diabetic can live a long and fruitful life if they watch their diet, take insulin daily, etc. Everyone at our alcohol addiction rehab facility learns that they must live an active life in alcohol addiction recovery every day. We believe that an alcoholic or addict who practices a program of recovery every day can have a life that far exceeds the life of a person who is a so called non-alcoholic or so called normal person.
We offer Free 12 Step Instructions below,
for those who cannot come to our facility
in Nashville, TN, USA
Video #1: "Do What Works!"
- This video is approximately 3 minutes long.
- To start video, click on video screen. The video might take a moment to load and start.
- If this video does not start, please copy and paste this web page address:
https://solutionsretreat.org/free-12-step-instructions/amp in the Google Chrome browser.
- Current 12 Step membership has grown to over two million ("right now!") with a presence in more than 170 countries. One million copies of the original source literature for all 12 Step programs, the book: Alcoholics Anonymous, are distributed each year in the US alone. This 12 Step source literature has been translated into 67 different languages in hard-copy versions. Click here for reference link.
- Other 12 Step programs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_twelve-step_groups.
- The United States Library of Congress has designated this book as "One of the 88 Books That Shaped America". https://www.aa.org/press-releases/en_US/press-releases/aas-big-book-alcoholics-anonymous-named-by-library-of-congress-as-one-of-the-books-that-shaped-america.
- Time magazine included this book in the “100 most influential books of all time”.https://entertainment.time.com/2011/08/30/all-time-100-best-nonfiction-books/slide/the-big-book-by-alcoholics-anonymous/.
- General information from Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Book_(Alcoholics_Anonymous).
- The book, Alcoholics Anonymous, can be read online for free at: https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/alcoholics-anonymous.